The company experts have a long-standing experience working for both Bulgarian and international projects. The project activities are prioritized to support socio-economic development covering the whole range of the public, non-governmental and private sectors. Based on the good knowledge of the practices in the countries in Central and Eastern Europe, the company and the experts are actively working to adapt the good European practices and to incorporate the knowhow of the process of renovation of the existing housing stock into Bulgarian market.
- Supporting the Housing Policy Directorate at the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works in implementation of the project “Energy Renovation of Bulgarian Homes”, financed under OPRD 2007-2013, including: development of a detailed methodology for the implementation of the project
- Project Manager on the territory of Sofia for the implementation of the project “Energy Renovation of the Bulgarian Homes” under grant scheme BG161PO001 / 1.2-01 / 2011
- Support for “Energy efficiency in multifamily residential buildings”, financed by the ERDF and the national budget within the OPRD.
- Evaluation of the implementation of the National Program for Energy Efficiency of Multifamily Residential Buildings – selection of sites under pre-set criteria.
- Legal, organizational and administrative consulting services – the National Program for Energy Efficiency of Multifamily Residential Buildings – on the territory of the Mladost, Ilinden and Slatina districts of Sofia Municipality